The company : Based in Liège, Belgium, Cytomine Corporation SA develops a range of solutions in the ﬁeld of Digital Pathology including automated analysis of biomedical images using AI.
The software : Used as a virtual microscope in teaching and complex diseases diagnosis in biomedical research, the Cytomine software is a web platform for collaborative analysis of very large bio-medical images and semi‑automatic processing of large image collections using machine learning algorithms.
As a member of the Sales & Marketing team, you will contribute to the business development of Cytomine on an international scale. You develop the attractiveness of Cytomine solutions and services on the market, and you reach the company’s sales targets.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Analyze the market evolution (customer needs, competition offering and public regulation) and identify business growth opportunities and risks including new business models and new market segments.
- Propose relevant sales actions plans to meet the sales objectives.
- Initiate positive relations with prospects, customers and sales channels.
- Lead all the sales process, including response to call for tender and deal closing.
- Build, support and motivate an efficient network of local partners, ambassadors and key opinion leaders.
- Develop adapted local marketing tools and actions.
- Actively participate in team meetings as an actor of innovation within the company.
- Keep focus on customer service quality and report work evolution on regular basis.
- Master degree in Biomedical Science, Business, Engineering or equivalent through experience.
- A strong affinity for Business and Sales. Experience or degrees in these fields is an asset.
- Experience and/or knowledge in Histology, Pathology, Microscopy, and Medical Informatics or equivalent is an advantage.
- Experience in teaching, research or clinical activity in these fields is an asset.
- Results and customer oriented, rigorous, autonomous and flexible.
- Solutions, quality, innovation and results oriented, with good communication skills.
- Being passionate, enthusiastic, self-motivated, team player, hands on, autonomous and flexible.
- Strong in oral and written communication, including presentations for a larger audience.
- Fluent in French and in English.
- Willing to travel around 50% of your work time.
- A diversified and challenging position within a dynamic team in a leader company.
- The opportunity to enter a med tech company with high social impact.
- Varied contacts with professionals on an international scale.
- Significant learning and evolution opportunities.
- An attractive salary package coherent with your experience.
This position is open in 4000 Liège, Quai Banning 6, Belgium,
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter to email@example.com.
Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.